King of the Blushes: Nars
In my humble opinion, blush is just as important to me as mascara. A colorful, albeit natural-looking, flush is key to a a any regimen–whether a night on the town, work, or a lunch date.
I use Orgasm, which has been praised by various other sources as the best of the best.
Here are a few reasons why I love the blush:
- You receive a generous helping of the product
- It’s in a rectangle case, which makes it easy to swipe your brush blush
- You can make it really subtle or really dynamic (depending on the amount you add).
- It not only provides color, but also a nice glow to boot.
- They have a large array of colors (26!) and options to add more glitter/shimmer (I typically avoid it, but is fun for a night on the town).
- You can also use it as an eyeshadow. I don’t use Orgasm specifically for this, but my go to eyeshadows are Oasis, Madly, and Nico.
Head down to Barneys, Nordstrom, or Sephora to test it out. You won’t be disappointed.