Baby Lady Day
Well, that was the case until May 8, 2010. Emma Grace, my niece-soulmate-beauty queen-baby lady, was born. If I ever have a daughter I already feel sorry for her since I love this chunk nugget chunk more than my fats (fat cats).
On her day of birth, I’d like to offer some beauty/health advice per il mio piccolo carciofo:
- water, water, water
- exercise is just as important as eating healthy
- don’t eat anything that consists of more than 8 ingredients
- don’t put anything on your face/body that consists of more than 8 ingredients (except makeup…you can cheat on that one).
- avoid diet sodas/foods
- bread, wine, and desert (in moderation) are keys to happiness
- always eat breakfast
- keep your vices to a minimum, but it’s normal to have a few (handbags, wine, E! News)
- don’t bite your fingernails
- a well-read lady is a beautiful lady
And always remember Auntie Em loves you!
— Female Chaplin (@FemaleChaplin) September 14, 2012