Oribe: Nonpareil Haircare
Yes, Jo Lo. My love does cost a thing for Oribe. Make it $59. But it’s worth every penny. Gawd, my mom is going to kill me if she reads this.
But it’s not my fault. Oribe makes the most fantastic hair masks–or masques, whatever–of all freaking time!
- It smells like heaven. And the smell persists for the whole day
- A little goes a long way. It’s so concentrated that you only need to use a small amount each time.
- Instant gratification. In the shower, you’re hair is instantly silkier and smoother. And it detangles instantly.
- It doesn’t weight your hair down. Even though it’s super hydrating, you won’t get the drowned rat look.
- It’s a dream whilst styling. Hair is shiny, smooth, and simply beautiful.
- It is sans some nasty ingredients. You won’t find parabens or sodium chloride and it offers UV protection for hair.