My Best Friend’s Wedding
Sorry I’ve been MIA at the end of last week but I have a really good excuse…I was celebrating the ab fab wedding of my best friend in the whole wide world.
Our moms became fast friends back in the 80s while we were in their bellies. And we’ve been bffs ever since.
To prepare for her nuptials, Femilady had a few of her own routines:
- Jojoba oil (body moisturizer and shave; seriously…post to follow!)
- Sunday Riley’s Good Genes
- Tatcha Rice Enzyme Powder
- Dorco Shai Razor
- Laura Mercier’s Tinted Moisturizer
- YSL’s Touche Eclat (post to follow)
- Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Eyelashes by my homegirl Tova (I can’t tell you the amount of compliments I get; at least 2 a day and I work from home!).
For my beautiful bestie bride to be, I decided to get her a stash of makeup must haves for her big day and honeymoon. Here are some of the essentials:
Getting ready for her wedding is one of those moments in life I will cherish forever: playing with makeup and hair + jamming to 90s tunes + reflecting on shared memories = an unforgettable time.
I love you Hayley and am so happy for you!