A Femilady Fav: Barney’s Bag Event
crackyoga practice (I just nailed scissor legs side crow)?
- my forever awesome friends (you ladies be crazy)?
- the Maru cat video series my sister’s bestie has been sending me?
Well obviously the combo of these glorious things = a totally awesome, lovely existence.
But! I’m extra, extra happy and hyper. Frightening…
Blame it on Barney’s Bag Event. Besides Nordstrom’s Holiday Party event (Champagne + 10 points to the $ = bank account train wreck) it’s my favorite department store holiday.
First of all, you get a bag filled with beauty goodies and if you’ve shopped at Barney’s the lines they carry are the cream of the freakin’ crop. My favs? Oribe, Koh Gen Do, Tatcha (obviously!), NARS, By Terry, Chantecaille, REN, Rahua, Sunday Riley…raaaaa, I’m going to have a beauty seizure.
On Saturday, I’ll be getting a complimentary 1-hour Koh Gen Do facial, I’ll stock up on some “necessities”, and get my glorious bag!
Here are the items I plan to get:
- Koh Gen Do’s Oriental Plants Moisture Veil Balm
- Koh Gen Do’s Makeup Color Base
- Nars’ Orgasm Blush
- Davines’ Gloryfying Pak
- Oribe’s Dry Texturizing Spray
Here are the items I’d also get if money wasn’t a factor / if I have a few glass of wine before I go:
- Sunday Riley’s Juno Serum
- Frédéric Malle’s Carnal Flower for body/hair (I have the perfume and it’s the best scent in the world).
- Tatcha’s Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask
Curses! I made a promise to myself no wine before, so I’ll leave those items for another happy day.
So even if you don’t have a Barney’s nearby, you can still get the beauty bag online! Happy shopping!