Another Holiday Gift Idea for the Beauties in Your Life…
I’m a sucker for packaging. I really love it when companies take the time to offer a stylish, yet totally practical vessel to house their products.
On election day a gaggle of glamourous gals in downtown Seattle were armed with some festive election day polishes that were red-white-and-blue sparkly concoctions.
I loved the sleek and stylish packaging and really loved my adorably patriotic paws while watching election night results with friends at my local watering hole.
Then I saw Julep again on Oprah’s Favorite Things 2012 edition. And this deal might be better than my ‘free’ election day polish.
This limited-edition white lacquer jewelry box includes a twelve polish set of toxin-free Julep nail colors hand-picked by Oprah herself.
Our gorgeous collection is perfect for holiday gifting or as an introduction to accessorizing with color.
We donate a percentage of all proceeds to organizations that support women through our Powered by Girlfriends program.
- Rose – Juicy watermelon red creme
- Lauren – Hot tropical pink creme
- Carrie – Classic, cotton candy pink creme
- Maria – Rose pink frost
- Gloria – Modern coral creme
- Maya – Delicate pink seashell
- Lynn – Nude blush pearl
- Audrey – Light pink micro-shimmer
- Morgan – Frosty grape purple
- Charlotte – Demure lavender creme
- Amy – Smoky, turquoise creme
- Susie – Muted mint green creme
Originally $168, now $84 with code OPRAH (expires Dec 31, 2012).